Many dental colleagues feel pressure to measure success in a certain way – growth, production, number of practices. All of that as well and good – but is it what you really want? And what end are you working? I recently spoke to a young doctor who had aggressively expanded to a three – practice empire. Smart. Ambitious. Hard working. Yet after two years of trying to juggle the demands of being in three places at once, managing staff, and overhead, he finally had an epiphany…
- Benzinga: Why The Economy is Actually Far Worse Than You’re Being Told By The So-Called “Experts”
- Dentistry Today: The DSO Bubble – Part 3 of 3
- Benzinga: What is Inflation and How Does it Affect Your Financial Situation?
- Dental Economics: Creating Financial Certainty in a Volatile Economy
- Dentistry Today: The DSO Bubble – Part 2 of 3