Strong job growth in the region has fueled pent up consumer spending, but Tampa Bay also suffers from the highest rate of inflation of any U.S. city, and the pinch of higher prices is eroding consumer sentiment. “Business owners have really got to get back to the fundamentals. Liquidity is a key shield for weathering the economic storm,” says Dr. David Phelps.
- Benzinga: Inflation Spikes, Tax Chaos, and Credit Woes: Small Business Owners Face Unprecedented Challenges, Experts Offer Advice
- Real Grit Podcast: Success Through Serving Others
- Tampa Bay Business Journal: Liquidity is Key for Tampa Bay Businesses as Recession Concerns Loom
- Inc: How Businesses Can Survive Inflation and Recession
- Grit Daily: Entrepreneurs Prepare for Rough Economy Amid Record Inflation