There is no denying that the brutal and pervasive economic conditions are wreaking havoc on the U.S. small business community. The Consumer Price Index report released on June 10, 2022, shows inflation spiked by 8.6% in May, the largest 12-month increase since December 1981.
- Benzinga: Inflation Spikes, Tax Chaos, and Credit Woes: Small Business Owners Face Unprecedented Challenges, Experts Offer Advice
- Real Grit Podcast: Success Through Serving Others
- Tampa Bay Business Journal: Liquidity is Key for Tampa Bay Businesses as Recession Concerns Loom
- Inc: How Businesses Can Survive Inflation and Recession
- Grit Daily: Entrepreneurs Prepare for Rough Economy Amid Record Inflation