Navigating the complexities of our economy can often feel like trying to predict the weather, and we’ve all seen how often even the so-called “experts” get that wrong. In my opinion, the economy is just as complex, and it’s made even more unpredictable because so much of it is driver by human emotion, which is often illogical.
- Newsmax: The US Has Moved From a Creditor to a Debtor Nation—Our Survival Depends on Changing That
- Dental Economics: What Financial Planners Are Getting Wrong About Inflation, Credit Contraction, Overvalued Equites and The Next 10 Years
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing on Financial Freedom or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 3
- AP News: Mark Pellegrino, Matt Higgins, & Zuby Join Growing List of Celebrities Collaborating to Bring FinLit to FL Students
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing On Financial Freedom Or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 2