The economy is currently facing a multitude of challenges, including growing inflation, bank collapses, tightening credit, dwindling consumer confidence, and supply chain disruptions, to name just a few. As individuals and businesses alike grapple with these issues, it is essential to understand the impact of these challenges and adapt accordingly.
- Newsmax: The US Has Moved From a Creditor to a Debtor Nation—Our Survival Depends on Changing That
- Dental Economics: What Financial Planners Are Getting Wrong About Inflation, Credit Contraction, Overvalued Equites and The Next 10 Years
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing on Financial Freedom or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 3
- AP News: Mark Pellegrino, Matt Higgins, & Zuby Join Growing List of Celebrities Collaborating to Bring FinLit to FL Students
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing On Financial Freedom Or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 2