The last two years have been especially difficult for small business. The good news is that it’s made many entrepreneurs smarter, stronger and more adaptable. The bad news, though, is that difficult times are just getting started. Surviving and thriving in the coming years will require entrepreneurs to demonstrate grit and an ability to adapt quickly and implement the right strategies.
- Newsmax: The US Has Moved From a Creditor to a Debtor Nation—Our Survival Depends on Changing That
- Dental Economics: What Financial Planners Are Getting Wrong About Inflation, Credit Contraction, Overvalued Equites and The Next 10 Years
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing on Financial Freedom or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 3
- AP News: Mark Pellegrino, Matt Higgins, & Zuby Join Growing List of Celebrities Collaborating to Bring FinLit to FL Students
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing On Financial Freedom Or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 2