The last two years have been especially difficult for small business. The good news is that it’s made many entrepreneurs smarter, stronger and more adaptable. The bad news, though, is that difficult times are just getting started. Surviving and thriving in the coming years will require entrepreneurs to demonstrate grit and an ability to adapt quickly and implement the right strategies.
- Inc: How Businesses Can Survive Inflation and Recession
- Grit Daily: Entrepreneurs Prepare for Rough Economy Amid Record Inflation
- Tampa Bay Morning Blend: Talking to Dr. David Phelps about Financial Decisions
- Inman.com: 4 types of real estate investors (and how to best serve them)
- Inman.com: ‘Own Your Freedom’ by Dr. David Phelps: A Real Estate Investing Blueprint