Most of us are entrepreneurs at heart. We want “the good life” and will do what it takes to get “there.” Go hard, level up, hustle… But is grinding a virtue or a vice? I recently posted a meme in an outline dental forum: My definition of grind = friction, abrasion. This post received tremendous positive and negative feedback, with positive out rankings the negative by 3:1.
- Newsmax: The US Has Moved From a Creditor to a Debtor Nation—Our Survival Depends on Changing That
- Dental Economics: What Financial Planners Are Getting Wrong About Inflation, Credit Contraction, Overvalued Equites and The Next 10 Years
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing on Financial Freedom or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 3
- AP News: Mark Pellegrino, Matt Higgins, & Zuby Join Growing List of Celebrities Collaborating to Bring FinLit to FL Students
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing On Financial Freedom Or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 2