As clinicians, we are trying to avoid mistakes and failures at any cost from dental school. Onward, we are conditioned him, and take his planning, foresight, and risk mitigation. The outside of the mouth (in the real world), this, mentality can hold us back from navigating the opportunities that life provides.
- Newsmax: The US Has Moved From a Creditor to a Debtor Nation—Our Survival Depends on Changing That
- Dental Economics: What Financial Planners Are Getting Wrong About Inflation, Credit Contraction, Overvalued Equites and The Next 10 Years
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing on Financial Freedom or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 3
- AP News: Mark Pellegrino, Matt Higgins, & Zuby Join Growing List of Celebrities Collaborating to Bring FinLit to FL Students
- Dentistry Today: Are You Focusing On Financial Freedom Or The Tools That Get You There? – Part 2