High-income professionals are blessed with the ability to “make” a good income by trading time in specialized skills for money. But keeping and making that money work is hard for you as you did, for it is not a skill set most have. In fact, most small business owners abdicate their investment capital to wall Street third-party administrator to performance history is as volatile as the financial markets themselves.
- Newsmax Finance: Private Equity Disrupting the Dental Industry
- Newsmax Finance: Everything You ‘Know’ About IRA’s & 401(k)’s Is a Lie
- Dentistry Today: The Practice Transition Conundrum
- Go Banking Rates: Warren Buffett Says Make Money While You Sleep: Here Are 5 ‘Forever Assets’
- Dental Economics: Can You Really Make More While Working With Less?