If you are like most practitioners, you’ve relinquished your retirement planning to a third-party fiduciary to invest in a Wall Street 401(k) for you. This is the traditional and easy route. But have you ever stopped to think about the cost of going with the status quo? To start, you lose control of your money and put in a “lockbox” until age 59.5 to help keep Wall Street in business…
- Newsmax Finance: Private Equity Disrupting the Dental Industry
- Newsmax Finance: Everything You ‘Know’ About IRA’s & 401(k)’s Is a Lie
- Dentistry Today: The Practice Transition Conundrum
- Go Banking Rates: Warren Buffett Says Make Money While You Sleep: Here Are 5 ‘Forever Assets’
- Dental Economics: Can You Really Make More While Working With Less?